Height ranges from 21.75″ stored to 31.6″ fully extended to 7.1″ spread out. The legs fold out to an almost horizontal position, allowing the user to comfortably shoot from the prone position. Head can tilt and pan. This tripod incorporates DLOC-D mount on the top surface to attach any weapon or accessory with a picatinny rail to the tripod. This is an incredibly robust tripod that can perform in the most abusive of environments.
- DLOC system used to retain firearms or accessories with Picatinny rails
- Positive locking engagements for each leg position as well as extensions
- Can be tightened in any canted position to allow for unlimited possibilities of muzzle direction
- Anodized with an anti-reflective coating for maximum stealth and weather resistance
- Rotates 360 Degrees
- Self-contained bearings and seals to make for a long lasting, no maintenance tripod
- Optional Cradle Adapter (Sold Separately) available for guns without a Picatinny rail
- NOTE - The Head doesn't separate from the Tripod, it functions the same as the Head S, but is altered to fit this tripod only
- Weight: 4.48 lbs.
- Material: 6061-T6 Aluminum body, Carbon steel components
- Dimensions collapsed: 6.25”x5.5”x21.75” LxWxH
- Height range from 7.10” to 31.60″
- Rotates 360 degrees
- Mounting platform: M1913 Picatinny
- Color: Black anodized