The Prometheus-C is a solid state, uncooled, long-wave infrared, magnified, dedicated handheld thermal imager intended for day and night engagements. The Prometheus-C is based on the FLIR Tau 2 VOx microbolometer core. The thermal imaging technology allows you to detect targets by cutting through snow, dust, smoke, fog, haze, and other atmospheric obscurants. The Prometheus-C demonstrates its operational flexibility for all mission applications.
An additional Armasight proprietary hyper-image processing (HIP) code provides the Prometheus-C with a robust library of software features to tailor the image to the optimum standards required by the operator. The nine-pin connector on the Prometheus-C reveals the dynamic nature of this mite-sized powerhouse. Through the multi-pin connector, the operator can record video using the Armasight Digital Video Recorder (DVR) or augment the battery life by attaching to external battery options.
- 30hz Model
- FLIR Tau–2 17μm pitch thermal sensor
- Fast Germanium objective lens - 25mm
- Simple, intuitive 3-button control
- Lightweight and robust design
- Easy to operate
- Powered by two standard CR123A batteries
- Covered by FLIR’s unique 2-10 warranty, covering parts and labor for two years and the detector for ten