Armytek's Barracuda Torch with Extreme brightness of 1850 lumens and a unprecedented beam distance up to 800 meters for efficient illumination of large areas and combined with the highest IP68 dust- and waterproof standard - more than 5 hours at 50 meters depth and durability — it stands up the recoil of any gun gauge and falling from 30 meters height! the Armytek Barracuda is a superior torch that is designed not to let you down.
The Best Torch You Will Own – GUARANTEED
Thats right! - Not only do we have a 10 year Warranty - but since we think our torches are the best you will own, we back ourselves with a 30 day Return
Don't Agree with us - Return it under our 30 day policy*
"one of the toughest, lightest and brightest LED torches on the market. You can be sure that they will stand up to the beating, drowning or whatever else you can throw at them"
I was able to easily illuminate game and targets at the claimed 775 metres. At 400 metres and closer you can make out a fallow deer’s colour, shadow, and most of the surroundings, and under 200 metres you can take flash free photos!
Frazer Winskill - NZ Guns and Hunting Magazine May/Jun 2018
- 1,850 Lumens Cree XP-L (150,000 candelas)
- Beam up to 800 metres
- Double O Ring Waterproof to 50 Metres for 5 hours
- Drop Tested to 30 Metres
- Designed in Canada
- Assembled in own factory with Japanese and USA components
- Only 303 grams - Aircraft-Grade Aluminium
- Standard 1” tube fits most gun mounts
- 5-40 degree fixed beam / spot
- Up to 30 Days Operation on one charge
- 30 Day Satisfaction Warranty
- 10 Year Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 spare O-rings
- All torches are personally tested before leaving our premises
- Batteries: 2x18650 Li-Ion (Not Included)
- Runtime Full (1h), 800 lm (2.8h), 350 lm (8h) - 2x3400ma Battery
Just how Tough is a Armytek Torch?
Well here are a couple of videos just to give you a idea
The Dobermann is very similar to the Predator, slightly smaller head and beam range
This is a older Predator model - They actually shoot it around 2.38m into the video
We don't recommend doing anything of this - some other crazy person has done it for you